Friday, February 6, 2009

Posting Number 1

My idea for this blog came about because of all of the high fructose corn syrup information that has been on the news. I was amazed at what we are actually eating and feeding to our kids. This subject of eating healthy and providing my family with healthy options has been on my mind for a while. I just have not made a complete transition as of yet, but I hope to get there soon!

It is not cheap to eat healthy. It also takes some planning. So, as I go through this journey, I thought I would keep track of it through this blog. I am certain there are other parents with the same thought in the back of their head as far as how to feed the family in a healthier way. My hope is that as parents we can bounce ideas off of each other about how to influence the decision makers about our food system. We have to reinvent the way we think about the food that goes in to our bodies. It affects everything from our health to our quality of life.

So, feel free to join the holistic parenting movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment